The Small Shop That's Big On Service You Can Count On Us !

Elkhart Tankless Water Heater Installation Services

Our Tankless Water Heater Experts Proudly Serve Michiana!

Goodbye tanks, hello tankless! Tankless water heaters are the future, as they operate much more efficiently than traditional water tanks. Also known as demand-type or instantaneous water heaters, tankless water heaters only provide hot water as needed, resulting in savings on energy, time, space, and money. It doesn’t get much better than that.

As factory-trained professionals and a Rinnai Advanced Comfort Expert (ACE) tankless water heater dealer, our team at Henry Smith Heating & Cooling have the knowledge and training to expertly sell, install, and service Rinnai products. This ensures the best experience and customer satisfaction. Rinnai is the #1 tankless heater bring in North America, which is not surprising because the company is well-known for its century-long commitment to quality, industry-leading warranties, and title as the first major tankless brand to manufacture in the US.

To learn more about our tankless water heater installation services in Elkhart, please contact us online or at (574) 914-4012!

Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters

Tankless water heaters are not just a trend, they are an opportunity to improve your quality of life. A benefit like this won’t go out of style. This is the prime reason why countless homeowners and commercial property owners are making the switch to tankless. What are the benefits of a tankless water heater over a regular water heater, exactly?

  • Extended lifespan: Tankless water heaters last about 5 to 10 years longer than tank water heaters, on average. This is only possible with proper, professional maintenance.
  • Uses less space: When it comes to Rinnai tankless water heaters, less is more. The suitcase-sized wall units fit in just about any small, tight space. This eliminates the need to create space for a large tank that could potentially leak on your floor.
  • Increased energy efficiency: Rinnai tankless water heaters only operate when in use, saving significant amounts of energy without losing the performance and convenience benefits.
  • Endless hot water: No more deciding whether to save your hot water for laundry or hot showers, as you’ll never run out of hot water with Rinnai tankless water heaters.
  • Reduce utility bills: Saving money and energy means you’re saving money on utility bills. Who doesn’t love saving money?

The Rinnai Difference

Rinnai is an industry leader in tankless water heaters, as it delivers a level of quality that is second-to-none. Rinnai has the industry’s best warranties, the most efficient way of heating your water, the best value, financing options, and unparalleled performance. For these reasons, our tankless water heater experts have been servicing and installing the Rinnai products for over 20 years.

The time is now to consider going tankless as an alternative to conventional tank-style water heaters. Our team offers comprehensive services for your needs, including installation, maintenance, repairs, and replacements. We sell and service conventional water heaters as well as tankless water heaters for customers throughout Elkhart.

More Than a Tankless Water Heater

For every purchase of a tankless water heater or boiler, Rinnai makes a contribution to fund 50 scholarships for a total of $250,000 in the plumbing and HVAC trades for the spouses and children of our nation’s fallen and disabled service members. This program commits the 1% who make sacrifices to protect the other 99% of us, which is one of the main reasons we are proud servicers and installers of Rinnai products. After all, our tankless water heater experts have used Rinnai products for over 20 years.

Folds of Honor helps make a significant difference in the lives of our fallen and disabled heroes, and our tankless water heater installation experts are proud to help contribute to this organization’s valuable mission.

Our family-owned and operated business has been serving customers in Elkhart since 1952. Get award-winning and accredited service when you schedule your service online or at (574) 914-4012! We look forward to hearing from you.

Providing Reliable Solutions Since 1952

Why Hire Henry Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling?
  • Award-Winning & Accredited

    We've been proud recipients of The Carrier President's Award for five consecutive years.

  • Quality Service

    We're committed to fulfilling every request with the highest level of excellence and professionalism.

  • Licensed & Insured

    Our NATE Certified crew has what it takes to handle your plumbing, heating, and cooling needs!

  • 100% Guaranteed Work

    We stand behind our craftsmanship. Our technicians are prepared to blow you away with their abilities.